Senior Sales Representative - Biotech Software
Brendan Technologies, a biotech software company that develops and markets laboratory testing software, seeks a motivated sales professional for its Carlsbad office. Brendan sells industry leading software for data computation, analysis and management in laboratory testing. We are looking for a motivated, focused, experienced individual to add to our growing sales and marketing staff for the launch of a major new release. The qualified candidate will have a background in selling scientific software, reagents, testing instrumentation or related products into the biopharmaceutical and life science markets. The successful candidate will also have a strong background in biology and immunoassay and bioassay testing platforms.
This position will apply strategic selling techniques to identify, cultivate and close sales opportunities to individual laboratories, departments, and company-wide installations. This position will cultivate new leads as well as expand sales to our existing customer base. The position is primarily inside sales but will involve some travel to customer sites and conferences.
- Strong knowledge of immunoassay and bioassay testing platforms
- Sales experience in the biopharmaceutical, life science markets
- Experience selling to or working in laboratories
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Experience with scientific software
- Proficiency with office software applications
- Excellent phone and e-mail skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in biology-related field)
- Competitive Salary + Commission (salary based on experience)
- Full Company-Paid Health Care (medical, dental, vision)
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- 401K Savings Plan
- 3 Weeks Vacation
This is a ground-floor opportunity in an emerging company that has the leading software for immunochemistry technologies in the biopharmaceutical and life science markets.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and put “Sales Representative” in the subject line.